Monday, January 19, 2009

Tuesday's Card

Check out Tuesday's card below a couple of posts earlier. There will be one more Valentine card in February.

Monthly magazines have not been moving and I am going to cancel the ones I have been getting, if there is a particular magazine that you are interested in please let me know I will look into carrying it if there is interest. I am always interested in trying to find items of interest to you. If you see items that you would like to see me carry let me know, you can leave a message after any post, call me or come to the store. This is one way I know what you as the customer wants in the store. We are always interested in hearing from you good or bad that is the only way change happens. Have a great evening and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Lila
I have changed internet providers and am still having trouble changing things. The new 20% off item of the week is from Kaiser and they are the droplets, they come in a variety of great colors and usually run only $1.69 so come in and stock up on these great little embellishments today.

No comments:

Post a Comment