Thursday, May 15, 2008

A FUN WEEKEND

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying the blog. I will try to keep you updated on as much as possible. This weekend I am getting away to Winthrop with my husband and some good friends. We planned this trip before we opened the store. Bonnie will be there on Friday and Katri on Saturday. They will do thier best to help you. On the right side of the blog at the bottom is a slideshow of some personal pics if you are interested, I will change them periodically with new ones, they are of family, friends, places I visit and things I love to take pics of that go into my scrapbooks. I love to take pics of flowers, waterfalls, sunsets and lighthouses. Some of my travels I seek out these items. A couple of weekends ago I went to California for some training classes. Took 2 classes with Tim Holtz and a class with Jenny Bowlin, and many others, it was a great learning experience for me. Some pics later when I get back. I have ordered Crackle Paints, they were so much fun and some grungeboard. The crackle paints are great on chipboard and really make nice additions to your cards and layouts. You can try them out at the store as soon as they come in. Everyone have a great weekend and talk to you soon.
LILA

No comments:

Post a Comment