Design Team Requirements and Perks:
- If you are chosen to be a part of Lilas design team you are expected to create with 1-2 different kits a month. Using up at least 80% of the kit. You are able to throw in 20% of your own items or other items that Lila carries like ribbon, buttons etc. All Design Team kits are 35% off retail price. Plus we try to throw in some free items when we get samples from different companies. Each kit has different requirements like 1 double page layout, 1 single page layout and a few cards or you may get a Mini album kit etc. We like to give you at least 2 weeks with each kit but sometimes as we get new stuff in we like to get items out quicker so from time to time you may have less then the 2 weeks to work on a kit.
- You must be able to take clear presentable photos of all your projects and re-size them to be e-mailed to design team coordinator by deadline date. This gives her enough time to put them in the newsletter, blog etc.
- You must be able to stick to a deadline (this is very important)
- Attend 2-3 design team meetings a term
- We would like you to have a blog but it is not required.
- On top of getting the New items in a kit before anyone else you also get a nice design team discount of 25% anytime you shop at Lilas.
- Your photo and bio attached to the blog
- Teaching classes at Lilas
You will need to create 1 double page layout and 2 cards for the call. We would like you to use products from Lilas Scrapbooking but it is not required. All designs must be your own creative work. Bring in your projects no later then March 18th with your name, blog address, e-mail and phone number on the back or each project (use a post it note.)
All new members will be contacted by March 21st and will be announced in our newsletter and blog that week along with your creations. Once the announcement is made all layouts and cards will be ready to be picked up at Lilas.
We are very excited about this call and can't wait to see all of your work.