Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hello

Well the 4th is over and I know in my neighborhood it was pretty loud and colorful. I went to some friends for a BBQ, lots of good food. I hope your day turned out fun and safe for everyone. We are open today usual hours and do have many of our Sizzix still going on the 40% off tables in the back. In order to build the die cut center I have to buy the Sizzix in 3's, so why not pass on savings to you and get things moved to add others. Take a look at the sides of the blog we will be adding new sections to let you know winners for drawings and contests and what the special of the week is and some of our kits. New things are always happening here at Lila's and if you have other ideas or suggestions to improve our store here in Everett we will be more than happy to hear them. I want this to be our store not mine and a happy place for people to come and make new friends and have fun while being creative. Have a great day!!
Lila

1 comment:

  1. I spent the day with family. Both my brothers are here from out of town. It's been a fun weekend seeing them. Now I am ready for some more scrapping.

    ReplyDelete