Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHA

Well we are here and classes have started.  I did not make it into Tim Holtz's Class , it was full.  He has come out with new distress markers and I want to see them.  I will be stopping by Teresa Collins booth Tomorrow, she has some new class kits of the month I want to see, sooo much to see so little time.  I will do my best to see and try lots to bring back.
Today we visited Pinecone Press, they were not to far away.  They are having the new Graphic 45 Travelogue Collection in an Option kit, actually they will have 3 different ones, but only one available really soon, so we have ordered some.  We have also ordered some sweet Valentine kits, just look at the retro Valentines that come in this kit. SWEEEEEET.




Today in my classes I was able to play with some Twinkling H2o's, Artist's Pigment, and Silks Acrylic Glaze.  Going to their booth first thing in the morning, it was fun, all the beautiful colors. I also played with an album from Basically Bare and product from Bella Blvd's new Easter collection to make a mini album .    Remember to let me know what you like, you can go to our facebook page and leave me messages I will read each evening.  Well I will be back to keep you further posted.  Till then Happy Crafting.
Lila

Bingo # is O-72

No comments:

Post a Comment