Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well I am back from CHA. No matter have fun it is to get away, it, is always nice to get home. Well I learned some new techniques and brought back some samples and ideas and am looking forward to sharing them with you. I did place some orders and will be looking at the catalogs that I brought back and will be placing others in the near future as well as others that are not yet released but will be in the next few months to come. As always I like to hear from you what you would like to see in the store, so if you see something you would like let me know and I will do my best to accommodate those requests.
We have an Adult crop scheduled for this Saturday from 4- midnight and still have room. Come join in the fun! As always the crops are FREE with a $10 purchase that evening and are a great time for girl time with friends or to make new friends. If interested call about reserving a spot.

Happy Crafting,
Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment