Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Morning

Monday Crops...

Just alittle info to help

I will still be having our Monday crops but they are no longer a pot luck crop. You are free to bring a snack to share if you want but that is entirely up to you. You can bring your own lunch or run out and get something and bring it back with you.

Please remember to come on in and sign up for the crops so we have a space reserved for you.

Our crops have been filling up fast and that is why I am once again doing the sign ups. The evening or Sunday crops also need to have sign ups and payment of $10 in order to reserve your spot. This will be applied to your purchase that evening as the crops are free with a $10 purchase.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to call me at the store and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

On another note I want to let you all know that I will be starting summer hours from Memorial Day to Labor day. I will be closed on Monday's as well as Sunday to give me time to catch up on some needed rest as well as projects at the store and home. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you the rest of the week.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage. Lila

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete