Thursday, October 22, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

While Lila is on vacation hopefully enjoying the sun and finally receiving their luggage 2 days into their trip I am taking it upon myself to hijack the blog.

Today I bring you a few of my favorite things...

Dream Street Double Sided Pattern Papers


Aren't they just adorable?? I just adore them and think they will be great for any fall pages or cards you may have on your list of things to scrap.

Next up is the amazing new Petaloo flowers that were delivered to the shop late last week. I know a few of you grabbed up a couple but there are lots to choose from. Here are 2 of my favorite packages.


The color are just gorgeous and will complete any project you have going on. There are several different color combo's to choose from so next time your in be sure to check them out.

Last up are these amazing stamps from Inkadinkado.... I just love the leaf shapes etc of them and the price is right at under $2. They won't last long but they aren't the only fall stamp set to choose from.

If your not sure about the Inkadinkadoo stamps... I will be the first one to tell you that they stamp amazing. They pick up color from your ink pads without any running and the image is a nice crisp image. If you have been taking my card classes then you already know how amazing Inkadinkadoo stamps are because that is what you have been using...

Speaking of my card classes. There is a Christmas Card Class on Monday Oct 26th. If you want to sign up for the class call the store and leave a msg with your name so we can add you to the list or come on by the store on Monday and see the cards in person and sign up. Here are 3 of the 5 cards you will be making plus you will make something else to go along with them.

Keep an eye on the blog and I may sneak ya a photo sometime soon. hehe

I'll be back tomorrow with some cards, step by step tutorial and maybe a sneak peek of a few more things.

Hugs
Elisa K

1 comment: