Monday, June 9, 2008

Volunteers Needed!!!

A great big THANK-YOU to Bev. Bev has been a tremendous help here at our store. She has implemented our blog, gotten our till tape up and running and helped me with various other projects around the store. All as a volunteer!! She has been a wonderful support system for me. Owning a scrapbook store is new for me and it requires alot of time and energy. Somethings I want to do are just not getting done, or when I would like them to. Interested in being a volunteer and lending a hand? Have fun with helping me get demo's done and projects put together or maybe other tasks at hand. E-mail, call, or come in and let me know when you can help. Thanks, Lila

4 comments:

  1. awwww...thank you!! I've been having fun!! It is great fun to be able to create with someoen elses stuff sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev is a great friend to me! Although we live on complete opposites of the continental US we have grown to really enjoy time together.

    My LSS asked me to make them a blog which is still in process!

    When Bev comes to see me next week, I just might pick her brain for ideas for our LSS's site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Bev!!! Such the sweetie!

    ReplyDelete